For Breakfast, Dinner, or Lunch......Enjoy the CRUNCH!!!
Large Flour Tortillas
1 pound of Ground Turkey or Ground Beef
1 package of Taco Seasoning
Nacho Cheese Sauce
Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
Shredded Romaine Lettuce
Low Fat Sour Cream
1. Brown your meat in a skillet, then Add taco seasoning according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Microwave the flour tortillas for about 10 seconds to warm them up. This will make wrapping the Crunchwraps easier. Warm them up one at a time, because they tend to cool off quickly.
3. Lay out the flour tortilla and begin to Build your Crunchwrap. Start with Spooning some Cheese Sauce, Refried Beans, and/or Shredded Cheese into the center of the tortilla. Then Add some seasoned meat.
4. Continue to Customize your Crunchwrap with Doritos, Sour Cream, and any other ingredients you choose.
5. Starting with the bottom of the tortilla, Fold the edge up to the center. Continue doing this in a clockwise or counter-clockwise fashion until all of the tortilla is folded over and the filling is entirely enclosed.
***If the filling is not entirely enclosed and you have an open spot, simply Cut out a circle from another flour tortilla, Place it on the exposed area, then Wrap the tortilla again.
6. Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Then, carefully Place the Crunchwrap in the pan, seam-side down. Press with a spatula and Cook on medium-low heat for about 2-3 minutes or until the bottom is nice and brown. Flip and Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
For a printable version of this recipe, please go here: