10 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
3 Tsp Dijon Mustard
3 Tsp Honey
1 Clove of Garlic, minced
Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
2 lbs Fresh Asparagus (medium thickness), tough ends trimmed, remaining diced into 2 inch pieces
1 Pkg (10.5 oz) Grape Tomatoes, halved
2/3 Cup Chopped Walnuts, toasted
4 Oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
1 Cup Frozen Edamame, thawed
1 Yellow Pepper (small), diced
1. BRING a large pot of water to a Boil. Meanwhile, PREPARE Vinaigrette by adding Vinegar to a small saucepan. BRING to a boil over medium heat and allow to boil until reduced by half - about 3 minutes.
2. POUR reduced Vinegar into a jar or bowl. ADD Olive Oil, Dijon Mustard, Honey, and Garlic and WHISK to blend. SEASON with Salt and Pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. ADD Asparagus to boiling water and allow to boil until tender crisp - about 4-5 minutes.
4. FILL a medium mixing bowl with ice and cold water. DRAIN and immediately TRANSFER Asparagus to ice water. Let REST about 10 seconds, then DRAIN Asparagus well.
5. TRANSFER Asparagus to a bowl with Yellow Peppers, Edamame, Tomatoes, and Walnuts and TOSS lightly.
6. DRIZZLE Vinaigrette and SPRINKLE half of the Feta over the salad and TOSS lightly. Then PLATE the salad and TOP with additional Feta as desired.
For a printable version of this recipe, please go here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ihe3AvuPwiQfG5nVyMD58UkwfY83t3hK8ZrDyKkP3Us/edit?usp=sharing