1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Red Bell Pepper - thinly sliced
1 Yellow Bell Pepper - thinly sliced
1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
4 Green Onions - divided and sliced
1 Tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
2 Cloves Garlic - crushed or minced
2 tsp Grated Ginger
4 Cups Chicken Stock
1 14 oz can Light Coconut Milk
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
3-4 Cooked Chicken Breast - shredded or cubed
8 oz Angel Hair Pasta
1 Lime - juiced
1/2 Cup Cilantro - roughly chopped and divided
Unsalted Peanuts and Sesame Seeds for topping (Optional)
1. HEAT 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. ADD bell peppers, carrots, and 3 of the green onions.
2. SAUTE' for 2 minutes, then ADD garlic, ginger, and Thai green curry paste. SAUTE' 1 minute longer.
3. STIR in chicken stock, coconut milk, and fish sauce and BRING mixture to a boil.
4. ADD angel hair pasta and stir. COVER pot and SIMMER for 4 minutes or until pasta is cooked. STIR once halfway through.
5. Uncover pot and STIR in chicken, lime juice, and 1/4 cup of the Cilantro. SIMMER another 2 minutes.
6. LADLE up soup in a bowl. TOP with more cilantro, green onion, and peanuts/sesame seeds.
7. SERVE immediately and ENJOY!
For a printable version of this recipe, please go here: