2 Sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
2 Tbsp Nutella
1 Egg, whisked
1 Tbsp Butter, melted
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
1. LINE a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. CUT out both puff pastry sheets in the shape of a Christmas Tree.
3. Evenly SPREAD Nutella on one sheet of the pastry. PLACE the other cut out sheet of puff pastry on top.
4. CUT slits on both sides of the tree, spacing them about 1 inch apart. Leave the center intact.
5. TWIST each strip of pastry, PRESSING the ends into the baking sheet.
6. CUT out two Star shapes with the leftover pastry. SPREAD Nutella on one and place the other on top. PLACE the star on top of the tree.
7. BRUSH pastry with egg mixed with a little water.
8. BAKE for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
9. Allow to COOL for 5 minutes. Lightly BRUSH pastry with the melted butter and SPRINKLE with cinnamon sugar.
For a printable version of this recipe, please go here: